Calling aspiring pattern designers!
We are working on a very exciting new product range and we need your clever ways. 🙂 Only three winners will be selected. Each winning pattern will be translated into a knitted blanket.
The winners will receive;
- R3500,00 cash prize
- A blanket with your pattern (valued at R2500.00)
- Recognition for your work
Please take note of the competition rules below BEFORE submitting your entry:
- Take note of the strict colour limit of two colours per design (and yes, black & white count as colours)
- You can use any two colours that complement each other – surprise us!
- Note we are specifically looking for a pattern, not a placement artwork
- The pattern must be blanket shaped (3:4 rectangle) in JPG format
- Only entries from South African based students will be accepted
- Each winning student maintains ownership of the artwork. For the duration that Something Good Studio has the blanket available for sale, the rights to use the artwork commercially are restricted to Something Good Studio. The blanket may be produced for up to 2 years
- The artist must acknowledge that the artwork is an original artwork, and does not violate the intellectual property rights of others
- Competition closes on 29 Feb 2020
- Winners will be contacted by 31 March 2020 latest
How to enter:
- Please send your entry via e-mail to: [email protected]
- Your entry must be accompanied with the below info;
- JPG of your pattern in square shape (3:4 rectangle)
- Name & Surname
- Copy of student card / registration
- Instagram profile link
- Contact details; cell number & e-mail address